1. The company founded in 1958, it is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Guangxi Construction Engineering Group under the Fortune 500 company Greenland Group
2. A leading enterprise in the construction hoisting machinery industry, a national high-tech enterprise, one of the first four manufacturers to obtain a manufacturing license in the country, and its comprehensive strength ranks fourth in the industry.
3. It has two bases in Bali（PuMiao） and Wuming, with a production plant of 360,000 square meters, equipped with more than 1,200 sets (sets) of fully automatic modern processing equipment, and an annual production capacity of over 3 billion yuan.
4. The intelligent manufacturing upgrade and transformation of production bases are being promoted, and an industrial base with an annual production capacity of over 5 billion yuan will be built
5. Overseas sales networks have been established in 30 countries and regions including Southeast Asia, Central Asia, West Asia, Africa, Europe and Oceania, and the products are exported to Kazakhstan, Algeria and other countries. At present, the company has established more than ten offices in Southeast Asia, the Middle East and other regions.
The company's predecessor-Nanning Construction Machinery Repair Factory was founded.
It was renamed as Guangxi Construction Engineering Bureau Machinery Repair Factory.
The QT45 tower crane won the "National Science Conference Award".
It was renamed Guangxi Construction Machinery Repair Factory.
It was renamed Guangxi Construction Machinery Factory.
The QT80 tower crane won the "National Science and Technology Progress Third Prize".
The National Machinery Industry Commission awarded the honorary title of "Key Enterprise"; the State Council's Office of Electrical and Mechanical Services awarded the "Electrical and Mechanical Products Export Enlargement Enterprise".
QT80 tower crane won the "Autonomous Region Quality Product Award".
The GJJ5091XCT10 static cone penetration test vehicle won the Guangxi "Science and Technology Progress Third Prize"; the QT40 tower crane won the Autonomous Region's "New Product Development Achievement Third Prize".
The QT60 tower crane won the "Autonomous Region Quality Product Award".